Competition - Autumn Landscape Photography Workshop in the beautiful Lake District
Win a place on a one day photography workshop with experienced photographer, Phil Evans, in the beautiful Lake District.
Your workshop can take place at your convenience from October 18th to March 31st 2017(subject to availability)
The closing date for the competition is Midnight on 13th October 2017.
Accommodation is not included but can be arranged at Hermiston Guest House near Keswick.
Join Phil who will drive you to a number of locations for great landscape photo opportunities. Phil is on hand to guide you, should you need it, at your pace, making the most of your camera and your eye for composition.
Phil’s workshops are especially popular with beginners, improvers and those who simply want to go home with better quality images. The workshops are suitable for those with any type of compact, bridge or DSLR.
1. Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Winfields Outdoors, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
2. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
3. Proof of identity and age may be required
4. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted due to computer error.
6. No cash alternatives will be offered
7. The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements, including travel documents.
8. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions.
9. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
10. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
11. Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).
12. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Phil Evans Photography reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Phil Evans Photography reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
13. Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
14. Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).??>???????
15. By entering the competition, you agree for your entry details (including name and email address) to be used by Phil Evans Photography.
16. By entering the competition, you agree to receive promotional material from Phil Evans Photography.
17. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
18. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
19. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.